Blog Update 1.0- Reason for my inactivity


Hey guys thanks for making my blog to reach 1k views. But for a past few days I haven't active so I'm gonna say reason

Reasons:

  1. I am college guy currently having those semester exams😥😥
  2. Since not able to active in blogging but there was great response though I wasn't active thanks for your support I had about 30 views in this inactivity time.
  3. I'm learning to create and make my blog cooler and more interface active so that's another reason
Keep your audience growth:

Thanks for your support guys. With❤from PC(Prithivi Chithran)
Note:
Images Courtesy: Emily's Quotes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apple iPhone 7 Livestream The Event

Moto E3 Power launching in India on September 19 exclusively on Flipkart

Meet Another A.I Powered-Turing Monolith Chaconne